Shit

Saturday, September 3, 2016

"Tear Taste"



"Tear Taste"
By Arcassin Burnham

I live to make mistakes but I'm still a good kisser,
I prove that to you over and over and there would
be No complaints in terms of loving you intimately, 
My own personal Rosario Dawson  in a yellow sun
Dress,  
I can say that astonishingly I'm gladly blessed,
Unlike my worst,
I'm not my best,
You'll  give up life cause it's a test,
I wouldn't trade you for the world,
or in a sea of fresh dollar bills in a chest,
I see your tears,
I hear your voice,
I know your worth,
Even when your stressed,
Wont let you fall in this predicament, 
I love you cause your heaven sent, 
Tear taster don't you cry no more,
Don't let your sorrow drown me cause of sadness,
I'll do whatever to keep you happy,
Due to this world of pest.

*I wish everyone was like you*.







😏"I really freakin' love Rosario Dawson, haha
Big fan! But no I would never allow a girl to be a tear taster , defining that you make a female cry, at least not on purpose....".

- Arcassin Burnham

No comments:

Post a Comment