Shit

Friday, September 9, 2016

"Never Be In Love Again"


"Never Be In Love Again"
By Arcassin Burnham


I've been on the surface for too long enough to know that
God has never made Somebody with the same interests i like,
Giving me the wrong influenced girls that never met any 
Of my expectations to even cope through the night,
Trust I had trouble sleepin'....
Don't even know the meanin'....
Of all these troubled feelins'....
Tugging and grabbing sheets like I had a way out!

And That's why I don't trust any female to give my heart to
Cause they might end up hurting me in any sort of expense,
In the mean time there's no strings attached to any of our body parts
But some of our body parts would get so intimate,
Lost control of my feathers...
Sick and tired of this weather....
Love don't get any better...
I can't control you , if you want theres your way out!

No girl will ever love me
No girl will ever love me....

💔



"I've had a life time of hardships and the relationships being apart of it in the most sense"

- Arcassin Burnham

No comments:

Post a Comment