Shit

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

"Complete Me" (📷by Emptybitxh)


"Complete Me"
By Arcassin Burnham 

*give me all of your love and tender moments*,

*save me from the peril that is myself*,

*give me the passion more than I ever know*,

*show me what it's like to kiss an angels lips*,

*let the stars fill your eyes*,

*teach me the ways of your affection*,

*complete me with all your love and enlightenment*,

/

I'd be with you for a thousand years,
I'll carry you under my wing with two tears,
I'll mold you into my favorite subject, 
As long as my wishes don't redirect, 
But I digress,
I come direct, 
I might have messed up a lot of things but
Your heart I will collect,
You complete me.



Check out more of emptys photos On Instagram📷
@emptybitxh


"Find that special someone that will pop your heart right out of your chest".

-Arcassin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment