Shit

Sunday, September 11, 2016

"Jeannabel"


"Jeannabel"
By Arcassin Burnham


Just a little piece I wrote to remember you by,
Got nothing but love unconditionally in design,
When my notifications go off I know it's you,
Love that's just so smart and so simple it can't disguise,
Soul is dead and not even in a good way,
I'm I have love for you on both sides,
You turned my heart into a boil , my mind is deep fried,
But you not seeing me as that way is no surprise,
Miss Jean,

And I told myself time and time again, this girl has no desire,
I didn't know that we were friends , I must have dropped myself
In fire,
But I'll burn for you if you want me to,
But I'll burn for you if you want me to,
Does it come as a shock that i am not trying to pursue,
You,
Miss Jean.




"I'd do anything for her if she was into someone like me , probably not any time soon ...I tried for nothing".


- Arcassin B.


Never Forget 911 R.i.P

No comments:

Post a Comment