Shit

Saturday, September 17, 2016

"Darkness Falls #2" (📷 by Emptybitxh)


"Darkness Falls #2"
By Arcassin Burnham


Painful to look at and even haunting like the edge the
Of the world like dying over and over again to 
Limit the sick obsession of spending money on
The outrageous supply of coffins,
Caught you coughing,
Is that a sign, no you'll be fine,
Darkness falls and even in the wrong places forgetting
Friendly faces on behalf of betrayal mixed with past events and 
A pinch mere resentment to everyone that treated you as such
Meaning the love you had for some would be done,

I could see,
I could see you in a closet,
Crying to yourself like why did I live to dread,
There's no secret,
There's no secret to your worth, unleashing all
Of your hatred to try to boost up my head,
Why do you do,
Why do you do what you do to get what you want 
And  that's to take your problems out on me,
I wish,
I wish that you would quit the ignorance and beat
The hell of yourself that you afflicted apon me.




😁Check Out miss empty on Instagram
----> @emptybitxh <----
📷for Amazing 📷imagery📷



No comments:

Post a Comment