Shit

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

"Silver Rain Pt.2"


"Silver Rain Pt.2"
By Arcassin Burnham


Emerald green is the color of your eyes,
Simultaneously haunted cause the truths won't
Let you lie,
To the good I'm just a peasant and to the bad they
Despise,
Looking through the souls of people, you could hear some
Of those Cries,
Seen days likes this but I'm glad I never tried,
Had a dozen of feelings but always kept them inside,
So let it rain down for the loved ones who gave their lives,
If you're liable to speak on it then you could be that guy,
That motivational speaks,
That walk on floors that may creak,
You might have saved up for war,
The Lord says "bring him to me",
Got alot on ya' plate,
The sadness will make you break,
You say it's only the beginning ,that's the game that you play?
Will not be a playable content of amusements and masquerades
That has impaled my soul just staring into your eyes and although
You have deceived me , I still forgive you,
You better make your mind up like a restaurant menu.




"...Was always fascinated with the rain".

- Arcassin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment