Shit

Monday, September 26, 2016

"Glad"


"Glad"
By Arcassin Burnham

I lack empathy in the roses, 
Keep the lilies jealous, 
Would be like this if you would just stop
Being portentous,
looking at me like would you rather take me 
Up on that offer,
I would not feel lucky to have an apprentice,
Or marry your daughter, 
Your begging for your soul but your soul left,
Praying to the lord with your last breath,
I'm glad to say I'll leave this building unannounced 
And full of sin with a capers end and see all of my truths
Start to Begin bringing attention to myself but I'm sorrowly slept on,
Nobody cares about my words where poetry landed On,
When it came to dawn and these perfect places all my enemies shouldn't
Be,
Forgive and never forget , you places in my memories, should have
Murdered me,
I'm glad you think it's funny,
Glad that I'm a poet,
Glad I met the people I met,
It showed me to never be thirsty,
Glad I'm more of a human than you,
Glad I seek peace and love and virtue,
Glad that I could see the era of my ways.





"Thanks For making me into this person you didn't break down"

- Arcassin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment