Shit

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

"Flame #4"


"Flame #4"
By Arcassin Burnham 

Flame,
I've got someone you've never thought of,
Its just sometimes I'd get real caught up,
*You'll never see it coming*,
theres just A lot of things on My mind,
And I won't sit around and waste my time,
*You'll never see it coming*,
*for a man that has been afraid of death*
*for a while now*
*writing is his dream and he won't stop now*,

/

My anxieties are getting worse, 
The devil laughs as the people feel electric in
His moon light of war and love and lust with 
Destruction in the mix,
Thats why I'm pissed,
Will never be adapted to this,
If I hadn't left the room I would have took the kill
Switch,
With her red dress,
Horn beheading looks of a marked pest,
I will never give in to a demon with confess.




"Never let the marked beast bring you down,
God is everything and he has already won".

- Arcassin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment