Shit

Saturday, September 17, 2016

"Rejected Again" (featured On A Surprise mEP?! Coming November)


"Rejected Again"
By Arcassin Burnham


If I give up now I'll never live it down ,
To see me find love shouldn't be the focus now,
*I gotta find my way through those leaves*…..

You stabbed me in heart baby....
You should have know better....
My wanderlust just burned without having you as someone that
Would be my friend,
But you're not.....
I guess I hate you but I don't have to show it...
And now you know....

Building my whole world around you but you found a crawl space
And filled my eyes with tears and massive regret towards you,
Like how could you , I thought that you would choose me but.....
I was wrong baby,
I was wrong,
You have yourself a good time! Without me,
Cause I'll be fine.





"Rejection only prepares you for something better."


- Arcassin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment