Shit

Friday, September 30, 2016

"In The Night"


"In The Night"
By Arcassin Burnham

All you've ever asked for was a silent night,
With unholy antics to feed the dead,
All I ever wanted was to see a tear but not quite,
And it was all in my head,
You could make a blind man 
See,
You could make a shy man
Speak,
In the night serving the unholy beast, 
You're making me,
Yeah your making me,

All I really wanted was a night in bed, to rest,
I pack my soul up,
Get up,
And go,
This would be the night that you are at your 
Best,
but your spirit is feeling old,
You could bring back senses
Of smell,
You can make 12 men melt,
In the night serving the unholy beast, 
You're melting me,
Yeah your loving me.




"Please ....admire that I admire your beauty in words".

- Arcassin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment