Shit

Saturday, September 24, 2016

"Give Me Another Dose #1"


"Give Me Another Dose #1"
By Arcassin Burnham 

The sober thought of feeling something again
In circling around your mind like the sand in an 
Hour glass,
Watching the seasons pass and not maintaining 
The erge to even count the days when you were 
Normal facing the end of a flask
Give me another dose,
A dose of what is real and what vacant,
Looking for a soul thats been lost for decade and still comes from
A broke family with no type of investment plan to better futures,
Be careful what banks you trust,
It was simple enough to me that things I have been taught were always
Inconsistent lingering the real facts and leaving me in a state of confusion,
Not to say I'm dumb, but I question it sometimes,
Mom's not giving a damn and you think that will reflect on my kids?!
You're sadly mistaken, taking everything that my family does to me
And never punish my own with it,
Never choosing favorites while multitasking it,
There won't ever be a dull moment, not for a second....




"Realize that you don't have to take up what people do to you in life. Be better!"

- Arcassin B.


No comments:

Post a Comment