Shit

Sunday, June 14, 2015

"Diamond Valley : The Second"





By Arcassin Burnham

I could walk down this sparkling road for years,
Crushed up rubies to substitute as an eye glitter around the eyes,
I just hope she soon will realize,
That she is the Queen,
In my world , where diamonds are a girls best friend,
If this is so,
Then she'll have millions who will serve her and pick up random conversations and begin to do the bidding of anything she distributes,
Have something to contribute,
But I absolutely solute,
The black stones in the rivers of lost angels ,
Its not everyday you say I'm glad to have an angel like you,
5 am lights shine upon the diamonds at night and create beauty in the sky,
What a beautiful sight,
When she says she wants her me time,
As in me time she means,
Her and me,
Away from the colonies,
Of diamond skinned human beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment