Shit

Friday, June 12, 2015

05.Devil's Voice Pt.1 - (See The LTE mEP)




By Arcassin Burnham

Very dark times,
Calls for very dark measures,
What are the measures of you giving your heart to me,
Is it really that bad that lovely human beings enjoy the same sexuality,
I wouldn't wanna be,
Just like he watches all his creations,
I do the same,
Except I wouldn't let you down on the things you desire,
Can restore your mother back to health with the flick of my finger,
Making your dreams come to life with the drugs that you required,
I don't have remorse for anybody but myself and maybe you,
Do you think I like doing the evil things I do , well I do!
That's what makes me ,me and you , you,
But if I spot the sin in you,
Then you'll know when I'll come after you,
When god has disowned you,
If you stayed the same and used the name in vein,
What kind of super natural being just abandons you?................





No comments:

Post a Comment