Shit

Saturday, June 20, 2015

01. Parents Home - (18 PART 2 mEP)



01. Parents Home - (18 Part 2 mEP)

By Arcassin Burnham

Born in a world of hateful people as far as I know,
Nobody gives a damn about my well being,
I'd get the same treatment if I was a Christian though,
Never talked about it so I didn't know the meaning,
Of bleeding the shame into the public,
Get it easier if you were Russian,
Man I might be wrong,
Everybody has their situations,
Been bullied for 6 years poorly, what's your excuse,
Born with the silver spoon and now you say you need the noose,
You have friends ,you have family , something I wish I had,
And you refuse,
To live the life that everyone wish they had involving you,
Anxiety took my friends,
But they were gonna betray me in the first place,
I hate the human race,
Mars was my love first,
But out of all these assholes , racist and hypocrites,
The only one with talent and don't know how the market it,
All my ex's like to tell stories to make seem dumb in it,
Dating is an understatement as far as I'm concerned,
Highschool was horrible,
But I guess I'll never learn,
Face it ! My life is gone,
I'm all alone,
Facing the truth is very stupid,
Can't wait to get out my parents home.

No comments:

Post a Comment