Shit

Friday, June 12, 2015

06. Reckless.Massive - (See The LTE mEP)





By Arcassin Burnham

Staring through the soul of a static t.v,
Electrical goosebumps,
Flowing up my skin,
With the poverty and different colors,
Hate crimes and disguised Satans,
Generous parents that spoil the rich kids,
Growing up pissing off everyone,
So so,
The World has full of secrets,
All we need is a chamber,
References suck,
And so is my luck,
And everybody else around doesn't give a fuck,
Remind me of how many times you've been lied to?
But I swear your just waiting for me to give it up,
Moving on to better things when the time is due,
And what I do , is what the anxiety does,
And when its all done and word gets to you,
Again the worlds full of secrets , don't pend this on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment