Shit

Saturday, June 20, 2015

03. Inspirational Pandit - (18 Part 2 mEP)



03. Inspirational Pandit - (18 Part 2 mEP)

By Arcassin Burnham

Depression sucks all its own,
Afraid of leaving my home,
Anxiety on the side,
I know that I can't confide,
Or conceive a different personality,
Feel like a different me,
Zero clue of whats inside of me,
Might be the devil inviting me,
Nothing can fix the display of irony,
Pass down from generation,
But It stopped at me,
And I don't even have anyone close to me,
I shouldn't be given the life unknowing,
What kind of god makes plans like this,
Still showing me,
That my life sucks,
And it always will be,
Unless I devote my life to something that will except me,
I know what have to do,
Unless I come after you,
Use to be one the kids laughing too,
I wish death too you and anyone friendly with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment