Shit

Friday, September 12, 2014

"Wings Of Odd Dangers" (Full Mastered Version)

 
 
 
 
"Wings Of Odd Dangers"
(Full Version)
by Arcassin B
 
 
 
 
 
pulled out of the fire,
 
like a blaze,
 
telling you too many times,
its just one of those days,
cant keep dealing with the situation,
give me a light,
smoke it till i cant breathe,
just trying to loose sight,
and i keep telling myself,
man it will be alright,
in the kitchen cooking up a meal,
last me for the night,
 
you mite have that thought you could get the best of me,
 
but i keep doubting that you will,
 
i miss the anger in your voice,
 
i bet i make you furious,
 
please dont fade on me,
 
im losing you,
 
your delirious,
 
too selfish,
 
you get no love,
 
not even hate,
 
nor a reaction,
 
to the bullys,
and the victims,
we all have a calling,
as well as were all human,
the generation is falling.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment