Shit

Thursday, October 2, 2014

"When We Made Love"





By Arcassin Burnham




Give you my soul,
And my spirit,
Seeing the value of your ways,
Walking around with uncertain accomplishment,

Your story's getting old,
And your mother would be livid,
If she found out that you stayed,
At my house would make no sense,

Beautiful like a dove,
And a clinching of teeth,
Wondering if I could cure your depression,
Hope your happy here,

Its just me and you on a boat,
Your sexy nectar is so sweet,
But I don't give credit to my imagination,
Me and you should no fear.

When we made love,
That night up on the couch,
Learning your vitals,
Soft kisses to the neck,

I want to fall in love,
You could take the words out of my mouth,
Hatred from everyone else we can recycle,
Love don't cost a thing but with you I write a check

No comments:

Post a Comment