Shit

Saturday, October 4, 2014

"Starting To Fade"





By Arcassin Burnham



For midnight,

Guess the others I wrote didn't do the trick,
Did you at like one , hoping you take your pick,
I was stuck on you and still I stick,
I'm still sorry I acted like a prick,
For you I'd smash a window with a brick,
And even admit and say I did it,
Girl I swear you got me feeling timid,
Talking to you I felt replenished,
Clean from my sins , I need a minute,
Fucking trying not to be a bitch , and be caught in my feelings,
Please let's just put behind the petty shit,
Learning your lessons felt sweaty pits,
Getting me nervous when my display to was finally lit,
I need you more then ever , spreading blessings quick,
My love for you is starting to fade,
Mite commit suicide to see you're face.

No comments:

Post a Comment