Shit

Saturday, October 4, 2014

"Gonna Need It"




By Arcassin Burnham





Cat piss weed I never smoked yet,
Sliding down a slope of regret and chocolate pudding,
Suffocating in my pillow,
Take my anger out on homosexuals,
Not a homophob but the way they express love is scary and its disgusting and it makes my dick fall off, if I stare to long,
And what is these cougars on the prowl for young guys,
Thats cool and all but before he turns 50 your gonna be 100,
And for the girls that want you to buy them stuff all the time,
Bitch you better be independent and making your own money unless yo ass is getting kicked to the curb,
I don't need that 
find somewhere else to stay,
The economy is like an egg getting boiled every two minutes,
People getting killed and teens having babies along with abortions and such,
Its just too fucking much,
Imagine a world with peace everyone.
Your gonna need it....

No comments:

Post a Comment