Shit

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

ARCASSIN's Harmful Mix Pt.3



ARCASSIN's Harmful Mix Pt 3


By Arcassin Burnham


"Summer Sad face"


I could spend this joyous day with you again,
Then again it's a three day period of what's to end,
Please don't pretend,
That you care about this season,
Enjoying palm trees and your Facebook,
Nike hightops,
But at that time around were crooks,
Stealing your heart,
Telling you to let your guard down,
Captain hook,
Clawing at the emotions,
Definitely a piece of mind they took,
You,
Could,
Have,
All my sadness,
You,
Would,
Be,
My queen of madness,

Just like Alice,
Card games come to life,
Babe I had it,
Driving force in my life.


________________________________


"Seeing The Glance Of A Girl"


tingly and sharp like thorns and vines,
Beauty needs no word or rhymes,
Character speaks for itself,
It says I'm chilling but I might be doing fine,
Take the soul right out of kids,
Just the devils bids,
On souls,
That could be kept in cold endeavors,
Captured from underneath like fishing poles,
Keep your mouth shut ! She's too clever,
Clever girl,
Pretty girl,
If my reputation wasn't ruined,
I would be your Superman,
Ambitious girl,
Candy girl,
I'd love you all to peices,
Til I can barely stand,

*I really wanna dance with you*

Heart and passion backs up everything,
Even when in chorus class she sings,
1000 angels just scatter,
Showing her devoted blessing,
I feel great affection for those green eyes,
Turns the tide,
Seven seas eliminated,
Chipted plates for frozen foods,
Let me get you motivated.


________________________________


"~how long~"


*...and when they throw hate never turn your (back)*
*just notice that they'll always hit you (back)*
*and you might not ever get the chance (back)*
*but hopefully you figured out that,*

*...and when they throw hate never turn your (back)*
*just notice that they'll always hit you (back)*
*and you might not ever get the chance (back)*
*but hopefully you figured out that,*...…........

Exactly What you call human contact,
Looking for validation,
Or just something ask back,
Preying to target someone,
Further approach to attack,
Scientists can prove this shit,
How long can you extract?

A theory to be **LOVED**,
A feeling to be **ABOVE**
A desire to fly like a **DOVE**

But I don't think they fly,
Oh yeah right ! They cry, duh.


________________________________



"Circling Through"


Made a u-turn into the pit,
Laid deception on my lap and read it a bedtime story,
Put it to sleep,
And the same with ignorance,
As blissful as that is,
Parting from my slumber only to hear knocking on my door,
Opening it,
And it reality,
Telling me how situations won't be as pleasant,
We all have different lives,
Just learning to circle through the antics of it all,
Taught myself the meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment