Shit

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

08. Changed A lot Since Then - Changed mEP



08. Changed A lot Since Then


By Arcassin Burnham

I,
Use to be what everyone thought was a easy target,
It's so sad that they make fun of the wealth,
Say,
What they want , I just turn the other way and 
Never look back,
I don't know what to do with myself,

So get your fingers out my fucking face,
I really hate violence,
But I have to put you back in your place,

**I really changed alot for you**

I,
I never meant hurt anyone I was living a horrid life,
There never was a plan for me,
Said,
What they said and it defeats the purpose when I didn't 
live right,
But there wasn't a purpose for me,

And while I put you back in your place,
Bad luck on my side,
I just wanna get out of this human race,

**I really changed alot for you**. 

No comments:

Post a Comment