Shit

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

3. No More Unretaliating - (18 Part 3 mEP)





03. No More Unretaliating - (18 Part 3 mEP)

By Arcassin Burnham


So long I've held my tongue,
But in this life I had no choice,
This time I gotta choose what I be,
Just see the lights that I really wanna see,
Took alot shit from alot of people,
But in this life I tolerate non,
Take it as aparting gift to a fist of pain,
That's fancy for making your ass squirm in pain,
Use go to school to a bunch of bullies,
But in this life I might just be coming from every angle,
Had alot anxiety built up
And with a weakness it begin,
Wannabes rose up,
This is a new bible to a worse life,
I wanna stop the pain and suffering,
Can't do it right,
I just need more time,
Not ready for this age,
Or what's in the dead of night.

No comments:

Post a Comment