Shit

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

2. Serious Lover - (18 Part 3 mEP)




02. Serious Lover - (18 Part 3 mEP)

By Arcassin Burnham

She,
She was only one that knew everything,
She was only one that knew everything 
That I was,
She,
She could take the pain away,
She could take the pain away 
that was inside of me,
She,
She knew my flaws and my weaknesses,
She knew my flaws and my weaknesses,
Without a curse,
I,
I wanna say that I miss her,
I wanna say that I miss her and I miss her dearly,

With a rose and two stones,
From here to Illinois,
Swear I regret the choise,
Of not seeing you when you left,
And it all but me hard,
I miss the sweetness in your voice,
Even sometimes when you were sour,
I'd love the feeling right now to kiss you all over your face,
I can kick out alot of things but its you I can't replace,
I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment