Shit

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

06. The Right One - Changed mEP


06. The Right One


By Arcassin Burnham

I remember from where I came,
You just had the right idea,
I would see the brighter days,
It takes the right one to tell ya,
I use to be a complete failure,
You were always so popular,
I knew I would always fail ya,
But it takes the right one to tell ya,

I use to have a lot of bullies, 
You had friends on the soccer team,
In the crowd , your name I will scream,
It takes the right one to tell ya,
I spotted all the right reactions,
You were never controlled by non,
I knew one day I'd end up seeing ya,
It takes the right one to tell ya,
**I will believe**
**in what I usually see**
**and that's a future with me**
**I need you here with me**,
It takes the right one to tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment