Shit

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

4. Worse Than Last Summer - (18 Part 3 mEP)





04. Worse Than Last Summer - (18 Part 3 mEP)


By Arcassin Burnham

The devil must have propositioned me likes 3 times,
Telling the demons to cut me down,,
From the noose society gave me,
I don't think they were on my side,
But this time,
It will be a good summer,

Telling me I'd never get anything for my birthday,
Giving my hopes up,
Exposing me to shame,
Why mama?,
Why?
You let me down more times than anyone,
Depression runs through our family,
Just can't seem to walk through a decent door of success,
With darker days,
And true colors,
Painted towns and overly rich kids that serve to live for shopping sprees,
Mutherfucker please!!!
As long as God is on my side,
I'm almost certain,
There will be a good summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment