Shit

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

9. Beautiful Music To A Sad Ending - (18 Part 3 mEP)




09. Beautiful Music To A Sad Ending - (18 Part 3 mEP)

By Arcassin Burnham


Its sad how a young man like me got involved with bad things,
But Engorged with a good heart,
The life he's living came off to a bad start,
Present , past , and future sucked loads,
Didn't get killed or caged yet so at least thats not a go,
Around town by these dumb ass kids I was a laughing stalk and everything I told my mother,
She believed me not,
Good parenting right,
My step dads cough is more important than her kids and we know he ain't doing right,
So where the fuck is my real dad,
If he was in front of my face I swear I'd punch his ass,
Its bad enough I have to lose everything that I had,
So until I'm 18 I'll be thinking of the pathetic times I lived,
When people thought that they could walk over my life,
Thought in a couple of years maybe a kid and a wife,
But god doesn't want me have that,
I'm a mistake in his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment