Shit

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

ARCASSIN B's Harmful Mix





by Arcassin Burnham


"Indeed"

Hide n Seek,
Hiding feelings for me so effortless,
I'm engaging on asking to one day get engaged,
if that makes any bit of sense,
I wanna stay inside you heart,
because I'm looking for a place like you,
43rd on elm,
In need to cure my weakness,
although its her,
She can't be tamed,
It needs no name,
peaches reside from the nearest orchid,
Don't know if the large amount of people can be fed the same,
cause I'm looking for a place like you,
yes indeed,
The closer the virtue , the easier the happiness,
here comes the sun,
lay it out on the decks and have some fun,
Fall for the love of the bee and stung,
I'm Seeing stars cause I'm hitting the bong,
I think i found a place like you.

_____________

"Joyful Noise"


Rubber Bands i picked out of my hair after knowing it grew a little longer and decide to pull the curtains from the windows,
I'm certain I'll feel a breeze when I Start stepping outside this door but I'll never know which direction the wind blows,
Can You show me?
It must be that time of the month because my sister asked me did i see any of her pads and i just didn't give a reply,
Those are girly things and i distance myself from them , instead of trying to find pads I'd rather die,
Now i mean , its clearly a sunday and church is starting early , if we wanted to go or not then thats our choice,
But i won't sit in there for hours listening to the holy scriptures and watching people chanting their joyful noise.
word!


_____________


"Rob­otic Frequencies (Emotion)"


TO SIMULATE WHAT IS CALLED DEATH,
SUCH SIMPLE CREMATION,
DEATH RESERVED WHEN YOU ARE BORN,
NOT MAny kids have their fathers around,
I'm more human enough to have a heart,
When someone else is down,
And any reason they might say the world will end,
But a hoax will be a hoax if you don't give 100 percent,

So if you ever need something,
I got so much sympathy,
I was always the one to show emotion,
BUT TO NEVER LET IT TURN ME WEAK.




_____________


"Most­ Of Em"


Suffocate,
Please don't come this way,
I'm wrapped up in embrace,
From distance leaves,
Guess its the fall,
I watched them as they fall,
And also took retreat,
Or maybe I'll just treat....
Myself to a box of decorative cookies,
My mom brought over,
To show her thanks,
And show love when I wasn't looking,
The sign says stop,
But I keep on,
There's no room for people like you,
Rather than to be eradicated,
Lies in my soul,
I'll take it,
Most of em wouldn't but,
Don't  know how the world turns,
Each day.


_____________

No comments:

Post a Comment