Shit

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

03.Young X - (Welcome Home mEP)

 
 
 
"Young X"
by Arcassin Burnham
 
 
 
Sit you in a blank space,
With a soulless look,
So you'll look back on your past,
And tell me what you've been through,
Showing incredible desires even I can't fathem,
Ruthless as the pit in the backyard,
That my friends would tell me the devil would come out of every now and then,
Oh ! How peers come keep a young kid dreaming,
If you believe in what you see,
Then I guess seeing is believing,
What is even real anymore,
PCP or meth which one did you take,
We're closing the doors,
The days are dead,
Your silence is clear,
I'm thinking ahead of a metaphor,
What could it be,
Issued statements to the 20th degree,
Humm I see what you mean,
If the meaning Is correct,
Your young and as ruthless as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment