Shit

Monday, December 12, 2016

"~its been a while"


"~its been a while~"
By Arcassin Burnham


Morbid Souls that don't get by,
The days are short so dry your eyes,
We all got demons and they got demons too, don't just lay
Down and die,
Swinging side by side,
We stick on the ground until we fly,
Trials and tribulations you gotta go through just to be with
The most high,

*It's been a while since you seen me*...
*drowning in sorrow like watching the world burn and all*
*the birds just fall*...
*I've lived through it all*,
*why didn't you save me*,
*you left on the first*, *flight back to your home town*,
*while I was at worst*,
*You know I have no more worth here*....
*No calls*,*no E-mail*,*how could you forget about me*,
*reminiscing or future before our memories*,
*I thought you cared about love*,
*oh look how selfish of me*..
*it's been a while*.





"People That Forget about you now weren't your friends at all".

- Arcassin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment