Shit

Thursday, December 8, 2016

"Aim Riddim"


"Aim Riddim"
By Arcassin Burnham


Touching The Skin,
Scriptures depend,
Doing things that sin won't be held accountable for then again,
Heart turned to stone in a matter of seconds way before the end,
We tempted to love and just give it a try but she left me for a friend,
Sacrificed a love for a another she was aiming after tricking me
Making me think that we could be a trustworthy couple that will
Handle anything when it comes to taking care,
I was ready for marriage and we all knew you didn't care,



/

Daffodils where the old well use to be laying out a piece
Of cloth in the moonlight,
My memory doesn't serve me well feeling all the things
That I feel held in this life.



"Please find the right one for you and not a bunch of assholes".

- Arcassin B.



No comments:

Post a Comment