Shit

Thursday, December 15, 2016

"Backyard Freestyle Pt.1"


"Backyard Freestyle Pt.1"
by Arcassin Burnham


Leave it to you to put the pieces in sequential order
going from length to length in hopes that you could
make it right,
Leave it to you to find a solution in every situation 
even though the beautiful truth will never see the
light,
weights that i lift and faces i kiss when its necessary
to give in and let people in and i always get hurt,

i created a thought in my head that in life problems you
have always been there, but I've never had that type of
experience to belong in this world,

Let me be and I'll give you a friendship 
you couldn't have asked,

definition of a disappointment , life loves to make you
feel like an outcast.


"Just somethings I wanna share , like I haven't been sharing a lot".

- Arcassin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment