Shit

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

"Hold You"


"Hold You"
By Arcassin Burnham 


Love I can not describe,
By the looks in my eyes,
She possesses the fire, of a Phoenix,
Theres a reason to fight, while having trust issues,
Just feeling so heavenly getting a contact high,
My love she just can't deny or despise,

•*Arms*•
•*Hands*•
•*kiss*•
•*stance*•
*Just* , *hold* , *On*..
•*Arms*•
•*Hands*•
•*kiss*•
•*stance*•
*Just* , *hold* , *On*...

[There was,
A slight miscommunication...
I didn't lose focus of you in my mind,
There's nothing wrong with Continuating...
I hate , that relationships do take time,
And I'm tired of waiting all the while for your touch..
And I hate the fact of you finding someone new..]

•*Arms*•
•*Hands*•
•*kiss*•
•*stance*•
*Just* , *hold* , *On*..
•*Arms*•
•*Hands*•
•*kiss*•
•*stance*•
*Just* , *hold* , *On*.




"Hold on to that one person that will stay til the end".

- Arcassin B.


No comments:

Post a Comment