Shit

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

"Flying On The Other Side (Fade With Color)"


"Flying On The Other Side (Fade With Color)"
By Arcassin Burnham


My consciousness is fully intact,
From the things that I've summoned,

I've giving my all to being a human being,
I just need a vacation,

Flying on the other side , you told me that we
Would be alright,
You lied,
It was never us to qualify or be in love,
You're young,
And I'm just traumatized,
I told you all the things a youngin' would want to hear,
You were caring but you never cherished years,
Your dreams,
They fade with colors of a broken home,
I don't know what to tell you now cause you left me alone,
Despite the age difference,
I'll never stop loving you,
Won't you come to your senses and keep from
Being blue,
And listen to me when I say I trust in you,
But you just had to make an exit or an excuse,
I'm done with you.



"People that won't allow their past to consume them are the best people",

- Arcassin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment