Shit

Saturday, January 9, 2016

"Mirror In The Table"



"Mirror In The Table"



By Arcassin Burnham 


There's a spider on the wall,
Somebody kill it,
*please don't kill it*
I could be the motion in your sensor bleeding imagery into
Your head when you are dead and gone to a place when it
Could just be us two,
Like Where did we go wrong,
*There's a mirror in the table*
(*a mirror in the table*)
A mirror in the table for a luxury to be stable in the times 
When we call it the end,
Thats what I see in this mirror,
No Need to pretend,
I see my reflection in the table of lies and false spells to
Do as it wishes while keeping the tears inside and the
Smell of baked cookies that will take you on a ride,
I just won't know what to decide,
But theres a mirror in the table...

No comments:

Post a Comment