Shit

Friday, January 1, 2016

"Broken Glass"




"Broken Glass"


By Arcassin Burnham


You're more,
Than what I've hoped for,
You are ,
Something I could adore,
With the smile of an angel and the taste
Of strawberries when we kiss,
Marks the broken glass at the end of the hallway based
On our arguments but I still love you like the other side of couch
Where I lay my head and think instead 
Of suicide or sliting wrist and thoughts about
Hurting myself in ways you can not miss, 
Like throwing signs of sexual pleasure and 
Lustful imaginations,
You are, 
What I've hoped for,
In a friend, 
In a woman,
In a lover, 
Imagining things I can not fathem in this generation of
Heartbreaking skull crushing blows to the dome of inception 
And points a simple direction in walking in to the hands of
Death,
You remind me of that broken glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment