Shit

Monday, September 7, 2015

"Eu Falto o Meia-Noite"



"Eu Falto o Meia-Noite"

By Arcassin Burnham

Midnight,
I realize that sometimes I fall deep asleep
But I woke up when I heard the sound of your
Voice,
Dreaming for Christmas lights in the night
To hang in my room and cover my mind and
My rage and my thoughts from the truth,
I guess I had no choice,
Keeping a lot of things from you weren't my
Intentions at all , making you feel like this
And like that,
And blowing up at you like....like......I was such a
Fool to treat you that way , I had to face the fact,
That I was in love,

Midnight,
I Can't find and mend a broken shard of time to let go
This space between us and its hard for you too,
I should have never said what i said that left your
Thoughts about me alone , if hadn't knew you would
Have grown on me too,
It took two days for a friendship to perish, nothing
But your ashes and mine,
I'll be kind towards the fact that I'm use to that,
Hide my head with full of hate , in the dangerous
Land of landmines,
I just want you know that I've missed you since 
I saw that one instagram picture , that same one
That made me remember you,
For generations, I'm straight and to the point with conversations,
Hoping that we get back our friend relations so I could be close to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment