Shit

Thursday, January 8, 2015

"Weird Days Pt.2" (Ft.Mayas)





By Arcassin B & Mayas

Mayas : After an exhausting day
I'm ready to get some groceries to cook dinner
I'm thinking a nice...
Holy! Look at those muscles. 
I'll have whatever he's having. 
Or just him...
Yummy. 
Maybe I'll just bump my cart into his
and start up a casual conversation. 
I turn the aisle and am,
Slowly coming up to him...
Oh $#!+ !!!
Why is it wet. 
I slip and fall. 
Taking down all the cereal with me. 
Damn it. 
Trying to look cute and fail...
This day just keeps going from bad to worse...
But hey this worked out better than I thought. 
Beautiful blue eyes looking me over. 
Strong arms picking me up. 
I should I have pretended to pass out
That way he could have given my CPR. 
But his strong muscly arms picking me up are okay. 
Oh happy shitty day.

AB: Mayas girl you funny as hell ,
You win ,
I got nothing,
God that was so damn funny :-D :-D :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment