Shit

Monday, May 19, 2014

"Angell (The Power Of Torres)"




"Angell (The Power Of Torres)"
By Arcassin Burnham



All my thoughts away tonight,
i guess they lay to rest,
wanna make the great escape,
i might,
My heart went to cardiac arrest,
For your love,
it was choosey,
make everything a bliss,
ignorance is also in it,
but we dont need all that pitch,
for a song,
that will never , ever , ever get to play,
you were wrong,
when you said i wouldnt pursue someone like her today,
too many of the critics,
wanna bash around your name,
but when it came to her,
i needed to talk to when i was ashamed,
to show my face,
to the rest of humanitys nest,
feeling out of place,
am i stripped at the power of torres,
do i give up,
and let you take me under your wing,
dressing up for a play,
when i knew i couldnt sing.
All my thoughts away tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment