Shit

Monday, January 30, 2017

"Nowhere To Hide / Has Us"



"Nowhere To Hide"
By Arcassin Burnham 


Can't get away from the problems,
Nowhere to hide from the drama,
I was always the outcast looking towards a new life
With some rare asana,
Developing nothing from mama,
Except the bad qualities,
Getting through it all with ease,
While making a living,
I can't fight with these demons,
I can't breathe just to speak,
Along around the park with memories as a kid,
You never would see me,
And now you decide you would hate me,
I'm more of a man than you portray me,
Not looking for your envy or the devilish pity.

"Has Us"
By Arcassin Burnham

Down by the bridge where we stored our
Feelings,
It has us walking in parallels as were
Holding hands with our own magic spells to
Catch each others eyes each time we split 
apart from the sight of love and watching 
roses blooming in this country heat ,
Sweating Pure juices when being cooked,
Like two bees retrieving honey,
When the things we watch on t.v. are funny,
When we think that time has stood still
For us to kiss and hug and feast upon our glances,
We lost all of that,
There is no more second chances.




"Just a foot in the dirt toward another problem each day in the world".

- Arcassin B.


No comments:

Post a Comment