Shit

Friday, January 20, 2017

"Blows"



"Blows"
By Arcassin Burnham 

When It rains and it pours , is it God crying?
Or does he make mistakes too by dropping 
Glasses of water on some parts of the planet,
sometimes i cant stand it,
Its too hard to manage
With all the decorative seasons and foreign
Ghettos,
Following their footsteps and letting all of their 
Friends go,
I wish everything was in slow motion so I could
Move through this crowd of asshole and jerks,
Its more than I deserve,
And when the wind blows I'll be sitting in the
Rose garden full of sin while thick and bold and
Replace the new past with the old,
I think I struck a nerve,
The Power was within is all along,
are you man? or do you claim your strong?
If you pick confrontations left and right then
something will go wrong.



"life is so much simpler than we portray".

- Arcassin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment