Shit

Monday, August 3, 2015

"Unknown #10"




"Unknown #10"


By Arcassin Burnham 


Bad memories, 
Now crossing paths with enemies, 
Reputation been ruined, 
Like Where's the friend in me,
Still searching for centuries, 
Minus helecarriars,
But I notice the galaxy, 
Wasn't meant for me,
And I deserve no love that might be out there for me,
Since the rest has failed so far,
Might as well skip the giving tree,
I remember when that use to be, 
My favorite book,
Now I'm reading old time century,
Poetry,
I thought I still had the kid in me,
To strive and maintain,
Keep stress levels from the peak,
Get nervous everywhere I go even at public meetings, 
To have to put in my hope that noone saw me,
Hands are shaking,
Heart is racing,
Can't control the feeling, 
From the pain the bad memories will keep me healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment