Shit

Friday, August 14, 2015

"Magic , Madness , Heaven , Sin"



"Magic , Madness , Heaven , Sin"

By Arcassin Burnham


I lay medallions on your heart love,
Even in your dreams are the witch club,
Like the craft,
You're the one I can perform on,
No better time than tonight,
Especially when there's nothing wrong,

*I*,
*Can*,
*Be*,
*Your savior when your world is gone*,
*Every useless brick by brick*,
*We'll rebuild a new love song*,

∆I want your magic,
I love you madness like Alice,
The sex is heaven,
Let's get buried in our sins,
Tonight!!!!!!!!!!
Alright!!!!!!!!!!
Just let it happen,
In a nice timely fashion,
We count to seven,
Then the Adventure Begins,
Tonight!!!!!!!!!!
Alright!!!!!!!!!!!∆

**I lay medallions on your heart love.**

**Your savior when your world is gone**.




No comments:

Post a Comment