Shit

Friday, May 1, 2015

"The Move"

 
 
 
"The Move"
By Arcassin Burnham

Far away,
But not far from my heart,
It might beat for another but only for she,
She took her hands off my chest,
And cried,
I plead,
Don't go for I will need someone for the void filling,
And lift my spirits free,
Won't end the chemistry,
And gets in utter intimacy,
I never thought she would call
And every since she touched right here,
I've held my palms there ever since,
Damn! I might have lost my grandfather,
But I never thought she'd be the one I'd miss,
Bleeding tears,
Knew that from the years,
Of knowing her,
Desire fears,
It cuts through like a spear,
I'm so in love with her,
She moved me,
Sooth me,
And gave me so much more that others could not see
but I never thought she would call.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment