Shit

Monday, May 25, 2015

12. Simply Okay Riddim - (SESSIONS Chapter 1 mEP)




By Arcassin Burnham

All I wanted Was you,
All I wanted was you,
Fatal memories drill my head,
I'm just bleeding out,
Rio was the funniest I ever had,
What you saying now,

I could turn a million heads away,
From your disgusting display,
Of making me feel okay,
You must be wrong in some way,
I might come home every Monday,
Bad thoughts need to fade,
Don't got shit to lose,
But I'm simply okay,
Been a target out here,
Since I was in 5th grade,
Ain't no room for shade,
I'm burning hot,
But the fire Marshall has been delayed,
So be glad you even know my name,
And be glad I was so use to your face,
Your style,
Your grace,
Flower skirts for the win,
Anger is just a phase,
So much for phases,
We create sin for days,
Sexual parades,
At the end of the day,
For the day can not hold us,
To know that I'd be feeling this way,
3 words you want me to say,
This just can't fall in place,
For the time being,
I don't wanna make a mistake,
I just wanna be the one to take you back to your place,
Lost in all disarray,
I just really can't stay,
But what I did know,
All I wanted Was you,
All I wanted was you.





No comments:

Post a Comment