Shit

Monday, May 25, 2015

02. Out Of Time - (SESSIONS Chapter 1 mEP)




By Arcassin Burnham

No time to be as strong minded,
I'm happy to be here to do another session,
Everybody wants to ridicule my life,
Take out the little imperfections I have going,
And completely idolize me as a laughing stalk,
So now I'm the one they walk around and stalk,
Trying to put me down but doing a bad job at it,
Learning to spread my wings and fly out of the cocoon,
I miss her but there's no strings attached,
But might be tied soon,
Running out of time to be young and head in right directions,
Although there's one direction,
Not the band,
You don't even understand me,
Or hear me like broken eardrums,
Beating,
My heart pounds,
Put on extra for a certain situation,
But more like a meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment