Shit

Monday, May 25, 2015

01. Texting You - (SESSIONS Chapter 1 mEP)





By Arcassin Burnham


**texting you at three in the morning when I need you**,
**Touching you like kissing the rain when I feel you**,
**you could turn a flower to gold with your finger tips**,

Touching you like kissing the rain,
I feel pain,
Just a little in my lower abdomen,
You can not shy away from me,
Or the truth,
Or the lies,
Or the deceit,
When you cry,
One day I'll die,
Knowing you cared for me,
I was here before,
Drying my own eyes,
With a matching suit,
And matches to light my owe fire,
More of a thought than an action,
When the cameras are rolling,
I gave a slight reaction,
Uncontrollable satisfactions,
Violent outbursts to a dark past,
So when you me in the hall you better hal ass,
Been punked out my whole life,
With an unborn kiss from my mothers heart,
Its complete bullshit so I don't need to brag,
With the life situations and countless rumors,
I swear to god I need a heart attack,
But enough about me,
How is your mom , i know she talked about me,
Probably saying how well you'd do without me,
I was born to fuck up,
Its not a secret anymore...... 
its an anatomy,

**I said I would love you no matter the cost,**
And I screwed that up,
Feelings drowning in a dead pool,
Sometimes I need to finish,
But I'm searching for a soulmate not a witness,
I just need some more clarity,
Would just help me out this hole,
No friends were there for me,
Play me like trading cards and leave me out in the cold,
Angry gestures won't get you by,
Wishing and hoping that the silver spoons die,
Die out and then never divide,
Like roaches they scatter around,
But so quick to provide,
You drive in a fucking porche while I take the bus,
Your money , you better hide,
So while I'm going on about that,
I'm reminiscing the good times that I spent with you,
All the nights you probably asleep,
Thinking about me in your dreams,
I'll just be ............

...**texting you at three in the morning when I need you**,
**Touching you like kissing the rain when I feel you**,
**you could turn a flower to gold with your finger tips**.


No comments:

Post a Comment