Shit

Monday, April 5, 2021

"Indian Trails" (featured on the upcoming poetry LP "N-0-S-T-A-L-G")



By Arcassin Burnham

 Spending all my time trying to search for all I've lost,

Clues about the past will only work if I am dedicated,
Spending all my time trying to make up for the absence,
Not knowing what happen,
Knowing I've missed you,
Taking so much bullshit from the ones I call my home,
Christmas gifts won't ease my pain , swear it just won't do,
The glory days , glory days , the glory days,
Miss the glory days , the glory days , they never age,

Thinking about the past so much, takes a toll on you,
Please forgive me for the things I've done and what I will do,
No real friends around these parts,
And the past ones they follow,
How much pride I gotta swallow,
Knowing I now hate you,
The glory days , glory days , the glory days,
Miss the glory days , the glory days , they never age.


Thanks 4 Reading !!
Support by clicking ads , helps alot . Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment