Shit

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

"Another Way Of Too Many"

 


By Arcassin Burnham


Life is pretty fucked at the moment,

What you think you gon' get from these coming years,

Another thing coming,

I know the universe will have my back with eyes wide

open in the fire to the wire , illuminating soul,

swearing I would be something,

shooting from the abyss,

I lay my head in satin bliss with tender sheets

like what is this?

call her beautiful , then a bitch,

when shes made mad, then we made it work,

went through hurddles but now I know worth,

I made a way to carry on , I found my worth and now I'm strong,

these affirmations I emit, will be enough to put me on,

fuck finding another way to this.


Thanks 4 Reading!!
show some support by Clicking some ads!!!!
Thanks !



No comments:

Post a Comment