Shit

Thursday, April 15, 2021

"Loose Leaf"





By Arcassin Burnham

Bury my lifeless body somewhere deep,
I would like to find out on my own,
where ever my soul takes me , I'm okay with that,
won't be hard to find my way back home,

Put me in the dark of my decisions,
Tell is me this nothing but a dream,
hopefully I'm perfect in the next dimension
Its all about really what you believe,
Loose leaf,
Flowing through the winds with great intention,
won't forget me now when I am gone,
ascend to expansion.

/

Looking at the way i feel,
I can't trust it,
emotions are like constructs in mind,
block it,
sweet memories become too bittersweet,
listen to me,
like when a pastor speaks,
dropping gems like they were shredded
cheese,
the perfect being , you are obsolete,
a slave to the elite,
when I walk in a room of people,
all bots , watch and see.


Thanks 4 Reading!
support by clickin ads , helps out alot , Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment